The Plugin Spire is built by Reveal Sound, Let me tell you Spire is one of the best looking and easy to use Synthesizer (VST Plugin) after Lennar Digital’s Sylenth1.
What are Spire Presets?
Spire Presets are .sbf files you can also be called it as Sound Presets.
How to install Spire Presets
1) Download Spire Presets .zip File by clicking below download button.
2) Once Download has been completed, Extract that zip file, and copy presets folder and paste it: C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 11\Data\Patches
3) Now Open Spire VST Plugin, Click on down arrow located on the top right-hand side of the plugin
4) Then Click on browse. There you go now u will see your presets folder over there.
5) Just drag whichever sound you like in your Spire Plugin.
6) Done ?
Hope you like it, Don’t forget to share this article with your EDM Friends 🙂